Tuesday, December 11, 2007

coldness

So, I am so cold at night when I am trying to go to sleep.  I bundle up in all kinds of covers.  I put my warm fuzzy socks on my side table in case I wanted them last night.  But I didn’t put them on because I was all cuddled up the other direction and I didn’t want to un-bundle myself to get them.  BUT!  When I woke up this morning, I had one sock on.  So I thought I lost the other sock in the bed.  I looked for the sock, and it wasn’t there.  Then, I saw it.  It was right there on my side table!  So did I put one sock on in the night sometime? In my sleep?  That was funny.

1 comment:

Pollyanna said...

Don't you live in Texas? Isn't Texas warm? It is FREEEZZZZZIIINNNNGGGGG here. So very cold. It was 11 degrees this morning!

And I know what you mean about socks I went to bed last night with NO socks on and woke up this morning with one brown sock on and one white sock on. What the hell??? It makes me wonder what I am doing in my sleep. :)