Tuesday, November 20, 2007

irritable today

I am feeling irritable today.  I don’t know why.  Maybe it’s because my sister was just visiting for a few days, or maybe it’s because she left town today (but she’ll be back when she moves in to town next week) or maybe it’s because my son is coughing and coughing and nothing can make him stop for long and I know it’s not his fault but it’s very annoying.  He’s going to the doctor on Friday.  But that’s so long from now!  Yikes!  Maybe it’s ‘cause my neck hurts from my pillow last night.  I guess I slept funny.  Maybe I have missed a few of my happy pills?  That might be the case. Maybe it’s the pile of clothes on the couch that needs to be put away.  It’s out of control!

I seriously need to de-clutter this place.  I swear, I get bags of junk out to the garbage, but then it still multiplies in the house somehow!  I think papers are regenerating themselves.

1 comment:

RennyBA said...

Hope you feel better now. Maybe you need some Xmas spirit and then your always welcome over:
http://www.terella.no/2007/12/07/yule-market-in-oslo/