Friday, January 11, 2008

SLUG-BUG!!

So, me and the kids play “Slug Bug” when we are driving around in the car.  But now-a-days there are bug cars (Volkswagen Beetles) all over the frigin’ place!  So we changed it up a bit and now we also play “Slug PT-Cruiser”!!  If you see it first, you yell the appropriate thing.  SLUG BUG!!!  Or PT-CRUISER!!!!

Well, my SIL and her daughter decided to also include mini-coopers, so now while driving, we could be in the middle of a conversation and someone will yell out MINI-COOPER or SLUG BUG or PT-CRUISER!!!!

Sometimes my girl gets upset if my boy sees one first.  Boy, she would really be upset if we played it the real way!  You remember it?  You yell SLUG-BUG and at the same time you SLUG the person sitting next to you?!  Yeah, she would know what upset was if we played it the real way!  Yes indeed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea I do remember - my sister and I had often a battle over it - but most friendly then :-)

Wishing you a great end to your week!

Anonymous said...

Say Slug Bug... Or cruiser Bruiser for the PT Cruiser. Haven't come up with a good one for mini cooper yet.