Thursday, September 20, 2007

Stressing

Feeling a little bit depressed today.  Maybe I’m just too tired.  I have been working a lot lately and the kids are back in school and there is a lot going on and the house is a total disaster and I don’t have the time or the energy to clean it all up!  And I am too broke because we went on vacation (which was fun) and now I am out of one week’s pay check, and I am waiting for the next check that I get and maybe I will be all caught back up on bills and stuff and have some extra cash!  Right now it’s tight.  L  But it will be fine again in another week.  But until then, I am kind of stressing.

2 comments:

Pollyanna said...

I am sorry you are stressed. I HATE money. It's the devil.

Loriann said...

Try not to stress too much, it will all even out in the end and then you'll be wondering why you stressed in the first place.