Thursday, September 27, 2007

bad dream

Is it all the Halloween stuff around that did this to me?  Is it the Braum’s burger I had late last night?  I had a very real feeling scary dream!

I was in my parent’s old house that I grew up in, but there were a few things different.  My two sisters were around.  There was a ghost that lived in my parent’s closet (which was where the bathroom really was in real life).  And this ghost would only show itself to me, or let it be known.  It would move things when I was around.  So I tried to tell everyone that there was a ghost and of course they didn’t believe me.

Then I was sleeping on my parent’s bed, I guess because the ghost wanted me to.  Taking a nap I think.  Then a truck drove up to the window like a driveway and I said oh, Daddy’s here. (he didn’t drive a truck like that and that window is where the backyard and swimming pool really was, but here it is where the driveway was.) 

So I was trying to leave the bedroom to go see my dad, but the ghost didn’t want to let me out and held the door shut at first, then I convinced it to let me out.  Then my dad was trying to give me a puppy to get my mind off of this ghost thing but I was like, okay, that’s nice but there is a ghost!!  Then my sister “L” came in the room with me and I was holding some newspaper and told the ghost to come out and then the paper was being wrapped around my hand and it hurt and I was like, see??  That is the ghost.  So that sister started to believe me.  Then I was back outside and my other sister “M” was there and the ghost wouldn’t let us back into the house, the door was stuck shut.  Then I got the door open somehow and said, “Ghost! Where are you!”  Then me and “M” saw my wind chime (that was dangling from the center of the room for some reason) start to move and the longest piece was a butterfly hanging off and it fell to the floor, and I yelled, “Hey! That was MINE!” then the whole wind chime floated around and went into pieces and the ghost put all the pieces inside itself like it’s bones and it was moving around, and that’s when I started to get really scared and I started to scream….

Then my hubby woke me up and said that I was about to scream!  Then I was afraid to go back to sleep!  Yikes!

1 comment:

Pollyanna said...

CREEPY. I hate dreams like that. I wonder what it meant??