Thursday, March 09, 2006

THURSDAY THIRTEEN

THIRTEEN THINGS ABOUT ME TODAY:
  1. Well, there's the fact that I forgot today was Thursday and that it was time for the thirteen!
  2. Then there's the haircut I got today, read the post below.
  3. Then there's the bit about shopping in the cold store.
  4. Then there's the bit about posting by email, still can't figure that one out.
  5. Okay, also, I ordered shirts for people at my work, uniform shirts, because the shipping and handling charges are so ridiculously huge, that it only makes sense to have one person do the ordering and share the cost of s&h. But I had to put it all on my credit card! AND it took a lot of my own personal time that I am not being compensated for. Probably the manager should have already had this done herself, but she had to go on a vacation to Cancun, so she ran out of time to do it herself. She gets paid to be manager, not me, and I probably won't get paid for doing the extra stuff, so I will never be the one to do it again.
  6. The shirts came in today, so now I get to sort them all out and hand them out to people. But they don't get their shirts until I get my money!
  7. Had lunch at a place I haven't been to before. Landmark Grill, It's a locally owned place and it had good food.
  8. I bought some new shampoo to try out, because my hair is so frizzy lately that I can't stand it, part of why I got the new haircut.
  9. I do need to do something about my roots though. Something not so damaging as full blown color, maybe just a few highlights on the part area.
  10. I have to go to work tonight. But then I am off for 2 whole days!
  11. Next week is the kid's spring break and I am gonna do some fun stuff with them. Stay tuned to find out what we did.
  12. Someone still needs to clean my house.
  13. We might be selling one of our cars soon. Only to buy something else of course. I am not fond of the single car family idea! Nope! Not at all!

No comments: