Thursday, March 09, 2006

Posting, Shopping, and Haircuts, OH MY!


So, I was trying to do a post and e-mail it in, but it didn't work. It's not there. At least not yet. I thought it would be right after I did it, but I did it yesterday. So if it shows up later, I really did it yesterday.

So I went shopping the other day to a store in the mall, okay It was to Lane Bryant, you know size 16 to infinity! I'm somewhere inbetween there. Like I need to loose somewhere between 50 to 200 pounds to get back to my pre-kids weight. So anyway, I was shopping in LB and trying on clothes. They had the temp in there sooooooo COOOOLLLLLDDD!! I began to wonder. I wondered if it was some kind of marketing strategy? Do they think it makes you look or feel thinner if you have hard nipples?? I don't know.

By the way, I got a haircut! I will have to post a new pic sometime. It's more of a bob type haircut. One of our receptionists at the salon I work at is a new hairstylist herself and is renting a booth at another place (because our place only does haircuts and she wants to do color and perms and such) so I went to her salon and got MY haircut (I'm a hairdresser) ! It was nice to be the one in the chair for a change. I might have to keep her as my personal stylist. That would be fun for me.

No comments: