Sunday, October 21, 2007

so busy lately

I have been so busy lately.  I barely have time for myself.  I am able to write here now because they let me off early from work and no one is in the house right now so I have some peace and quiet for once.  No kids are screaming at each other or wanting food.  Darn those kids for always wanting to be fed.  And no husband wondering what I am doing on the computer.  There is no noise in the background like television or radio or again, the screaming kids.

Where was I going with this?  Oh, who cares.

One of these days I will get back on here and read everyone’s blogs again.  But for now, I barely have time to make this non-interesting post.

BTW, my therapy lady is great and I am seeing her again this Wednesday. I don’t really have any new information for her.  But we’ll see.

Somebody needs to give me two kittens, so I will be happy.  Kitties make me happy.  Hmm, I wonder who has two little kitties to spare? (my in-laws found two little kitties)

Aren’t pets good for people with depression?  I should have a pet.  Darn it!  Mail me yours.  No, don’t.  J

 

 

 

2 comments:

Pollyanna said...

You could have our kitten any day of the week. he is an agressive little cuss!

Lisa Comer said...

I'm more partial to dogs - mine is always SOOO happy to see me and kisses me like crazy and curls up in my lap whenever I sit down. Nobody else in my family does any of that, so I'm leaving all my bills to Angel.